A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Eaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Eaman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Eaman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Eaman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Eaman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Eaman practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Eaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Eaman practices Family Medicine near Kent, WA.
See Kent Primary Care Doctors.