A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Eckhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Eckhardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Eckhardt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckhardt graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Eckhardt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eckhardt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Eckhardt practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Eckhardt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Obstetricians & Gynecologists.