A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Eckstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckstrom
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckstrom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Eckstrom, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aging and Geriatrics
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckstrom graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Eckstrom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Nancy Eckstrom MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth N. Eckstrom practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Eckstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Eckstrom practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.