A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Eckstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Eckstrom, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aging and Geriatrics
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckstrom graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Eckstrom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eckstrom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan