A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Eckstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Eckstrom, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aging and Geriatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckstrom graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Eckstrom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Nancy Eckstrom MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth N. Eckstrom practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Eckstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Eckstrom practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.