A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ehama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ehama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ehama, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehama has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Sue Ehama DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Ehama practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ehama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Ehama practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.