Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Eldredge
Dr. Elizabeth Eldredge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Weymouth, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Eldredge is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital and South Shore Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Eldredge has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Elizabeth Eldredge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Weymouth, MA.
Dr. Jason Erlich
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
East Weymouth, MA 0 mi11
Dr. George Garcia
East Weymouth, MA 0 mi23
Dr. Kristen Stadtlander
East Weymouth, MA 0 mi15