A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Elguera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Elguera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Elguera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Elguera graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Elguera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Denise Elguera MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Elguera practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Elguera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Elguera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Centreville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakton, VA.
See Centreville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.