Dr. Elizabeth Elguera MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2016
Saw her in VA but she just moved to FL, I miss her. Up on latest.

December 27th, 2014
Dr Elguera spends quality time with her patients. She makes sure all my questions are answered and doesn't rush me. She also understands both the medical and alternative medicine worlds. She did an excellent job diagnosing 2 separate issues with me that other doctors couldn't figure out.

January 29th, 2014
I have been a patient for years! Dr. E is very knowledgable and down to earth. She talks a little fast but if you don't catch what she says she usually goes over everything 1 more time very thoroughly. She's handled a lot of serious medical issues of mine. She will tell you like it is which I like a lot because honesty goes a long with doctors. Her staff is very nice! Always a delight to be there for an appointment! Will be going to her for many years more.

August 9th, 2013
Very Good Doctor
If your a new pt like I was last year you will get paperwork to fill out which that takes the longest but after that first appt you fly in pretty much. Dr.Elguera is a great doctor! She knows what shes talking about! I'm happy I came across her office! Her staff is as kind as can be a very helpful. Will deff be a long term patient.

August 2nd, 2013
worth the wait!
I may have had to wait a little while but she explained things thoroughly to me in a way I could understand

May 29th, 2013
I loved Dr Elguera it is my third visit there you have to know not all doctors smile as longest they know what they're doing thats all it matters and she knows what to do when the medical issues come... Her staff is very nice, Sometimes Receptionist put you on hold for a while but if you dont get thru send a message thru the web the Medical Assistant will answer you in seconds....

October 4th, 2012
When it comes to Dr. Elguera it depends on what you mind and don't mind. If you're finicky about waiting and the overall 'look' of the office then you might have a problem with her. Dr. Elguera is funny and makes you feel really comfortable, and for me that is a much more important quality. She speaks quickly, so you need to go in mentally prepped with your questions (which she has no problem answering in extensive detail) you just can't expect her to pull the questions out of you, so I definitely wouldn't recommend her for an eighteen year old. One thing I do appreciate is how she will warn you about potential insurance problems with certain tests or medications. Overall, awesome personality, really good doctor.

July 18th, 2012
First time visit :)
The doctor of the obgyn office I work for recommended me to this doctor because she knows Dr Elguera so I called and made an appt. I got all my papers done and the staff is very friendly. The receptionist and medical assistant are both sweethearts. I wasn't very fawn when the doctor rushed out one of the rooms looked at me without saying a word, spoke to the receptionist in a very sarcastic manner and rushed back in the room. I thought it was very rude of her cOnsidering I work at an office myself. When I waited in the room she came in and finally greeted me and saw me in a timely manner. She was good but seemed as if she has some patience issues and will be speaking to the obgyn doctor I work with about my exPerience.

June 21st, 2012
Good Experience!
I read a couple of iffy reviews but I called the office anyways to make an appt and was greeted politely when I called. I made the appt and the schedule was very flexible to mine. Once I went I was then welcomed by the sweet young receptionist. I think she told me her name was Veronica. She's a great help! I got all my paper work and she explained to me everything I had to fill out. I was waiting for a little bit because since your new you always have to fill papers out :) then I was called by the MA who is great to talk to! Very sociable and friendly. The doctor welcomed me to the practice and got done with my appt fast! The office is a little small but the staff is great! The doctor could smile a little more but overall good.

March 6th, 2012
My Favorite Doctor
Dr. Elguera is an extremely informative and caring doctor. She is busy and may seem rushed, but she will answer any question and always leaves me well informed. I have had her perform a surgical procedure - she was wonderful. I have been there for about a year. I always feel recognized and welcome and I know what's going on once I've visited with her. I recommend her highly and hope that I can be her patient for a very long time.

March 14th, 2011
I saw this doctor for over a year for a very simple medical issue. She was not able to help me and in the mean time I spent a lot of money and had a lot of mental anguish. In addition, her staff is very poor and has messed up every prescription, lab result, etc that I have had with them. I do not recommend wasting your time with this doctor.

May 1st, 2010
Dr. Elguera and her staff are very friendly! She gave me her home phone number when she knew I might be miscarrying and helped me through the whole process. She explains things really well! Her staff could be a little more skilled, but they are friendly and helpful.