Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Excellent Gynecological Care show details Excellent Gynecological Care
May 21st, 2015

Dr. Elkinson was professional, thorough, and responsive to all of my concerns and questions. I would enthusiastically recommend her as an OB-GYN.

Apr 13th, 2015

She always made me feel so at ease!

by Shellie McChesney on Feb 23rd, 2015

Great doctor, intelligent , takes time, helpful. Best around.

Sep 21st, 2012

We had a wonderful experience with Dr Elkinson, we highly recommend her, her bedside manner is wonderful. She is quick on her toes and remains calm in extreme situations. When my son was born his heart rate started fluctuating quickly and very high she took excellent care of myself and my son and never would have known anything was wrong except I was watching the monitors.

Jan 12th, 2012

Dr Elkinson was an amazing Dr she was always very kind and attentive, excellent bedside manner.

Resigning show details Resigning
Sep 24th, 2011

I wish I knew were she was going. Does anyone else know? I would like to stay with her and not have to find a new doctor. I am very picky about my doctor and thought she was the best that I had been too.

great show details great
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr. Elkinson was wonderful. She stayed and listen and did not dismiss any problems. She asked about the child every time. Does anyone know where she is going? I heard she was leaving Lexington Clinic. Hopefully she will not leave the practice and stay close!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 24th, 2011

We love Dr. Elkinson. She was caring, funny, and professional. I would recommend her to anyone.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 13th, 2010

During my pregnancy and delivery of my 4th baby she was my doctor. She was a great doctor and I would recommend her to other people. I delivered at the new Women's Hospital at St Joseph and they were good. Over all it was a good experience!

Would recommend show details Would recommend
by happy mamma on May 9th, 2010

Doctor was caring after my c section however felt more time could have been spent. Did visit daily. Office visits were short but did help with over all problems. Happy she was able to deliver the baby. I would recommend her to friends. She was very understanding after the baby was born and helped with issues after my c section.

Feb 4th, 2010

doctor is amazing front desk staff is not so much