A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Elliot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Elliot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Elliot has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Shannon Elliot DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Elliot practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Elliot has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Elliot practices Internal Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Traverse City, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists.