A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Engle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Engle, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Nervous System Malformations
- Oculomotor Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Engle graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Engle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Engle practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Engle practices Medical Genetics, Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Geneticists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Neurologists.