A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Engle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Engle, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Nervous System Malformations
- Oculomotor Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Engle graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Engle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Carson Engle MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Engle practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Engle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Engle practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Neurologists.