A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Engle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engle
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Engle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Engle, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Nervous System Malformations
- Oculomotor Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Engle graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Engle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth C Engle MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Engle practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Engle has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Engle practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Neurologists.