A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Engman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Engman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Engman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Engman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Engman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Boyd Engman MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Engman practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Engman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Engman practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.