Overall Review

January 31st, 2016
She could not care less!!
I made appointment with doctor Engman with terrible lower back problem and because the specialist(neurosurgeon) usually need you to have an image before you visit them. I told Dr. Engman, I am feeling pain in my lower back and left leg and also feel tingling in my leg, told her I have history of disk surgery just a couple years ago and I have also been told by doctor that I have high potential for further spinal problems because of my small size disks, told her I am now feeling the same symptoms again and not only in my lower back and leg but in my neck too. Guess what she did?!!! She took a blood test from me and sent me home!!! I am 30 years old, 117 pounds and she knew I am working out often! but she thought for a young athlete patient with disk history taking a blood test is all she needs! because her parents had heart problems!! She was not even able to give me one good advice regarding my main problem she told me to take ibprophen often which you are not supposed to take often because it masks your pain and you may keep doing wrong moves and make your back worse. She did not even tell me to not lift weight at the gym or any normal advice that even your grandma can give you! All I wanted her to do was to at least take an image but she said insurance companies asked her to delay imaging as much as they can because of the expenses! The whole experience sounded like a stupid joke to me!

July 1st, 2015
Easy to reach her and staff when needed. Very thorough, and listens to her patients. Very knowledgeable.

March 5th, 2014
Highly recommended
I was initially a bit skeptical of scheduling an appointment with Dr. Engman after reading some critical online reviews. However, after having gone through a couple of physicals with her, my wife and I are glad to have her on our side. I'm not the type of person who needs a doctor to hold my hand, baby talk me or be my friend. I need a doctor who's extremely sharp, punctual, up on all of the latest medical advances / treatments and will just give it me straight and that pretty much describes Dr. Engman. Dr. Engman has always taken all of the time necessary to answer all of my questions.

April 30th, 2012
A doctor who listens to you and cares.
I had a good experience with Dr. Engman. She is very professional and a great listener. She patiently listened to me explaining all my issues and answered all my questions. She was so thorough and after going through all my issues, she did the physical examination. She was in no hurry and so calm. She was also very caring and so polite. I do recommend her.

February 17th, 2012
Awful bedside manner
Seemed like she was in a hurry. Very rude way of speaking. She left the room in the middle of me asking a question and made it seem like I was wasting her time. Do not recommend.