Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ennis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ennis
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ennis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ennis graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Ennis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth D Ennis MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Ennis practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Ennis practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Endocrinologists.