A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Erickson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Erickson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Erickson practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.