Dr. Elizabeth Erickson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Colorado Springs, CO

April 19th, 2017
WHERE DID YOU GO?
2017 SHE LEFT AFTER 8+ YRS OF CARE! NO NOTICE MAIL VIA UC HEALTH SHE LEFT ME IN WONDER LOOKING FOR LOST AND FOUND. HOPE SHE CONTACTS ME.

February 8th, 2017
AWFUL CONTEMPTUOUS,Evil, Rude, Terrible, STAFF
The Rockrimmon staff can ONLY be described as patronizing, POWER-WEILDING minions; who care ONLY about your insurance & payment. Lazy, RUDE, INCOMPETENT, EVIL! After 8 years, I am FORCED to find a new physician.

September 23rd, 2016
I'll be nice. She took her time and asked, answered all my questions.

May 9th, 2016
My Dr
I've been going to Dr E. Erikson for I believe 5 years now . She's the one Dr in this town that will actually listen to you and look at your face because you are a person you don't get that much these days . She's an awesome Dr

January 19th, 2016
Time finds a true caring spirit from above!
Have seen her for right at 4 yrs now and every year she got a star. You cannot expect a miracle in 1 visit or even 2 visits. But I after cancer and chronic lung dies es have in 4 yrs found true compassion and care. And wouldnt ask for any other doctor at my dying side.

December 18th, 2015
Worst doc experience i have ever recieved. Billing was a nightmare.

March 3rd, 2015
My parents were patients of Dr. Erickson for years for the last four years my mother has been going to test after test Dr. Erickson was always slow to follow up. Making a long story short we talked my mother into trying our doctor within a couple weeks we found out she had Multiple Myeloma and was at the very end stages, Dr. Ericson never figured this out I wouldn't let my gold fish go to this doctor find another Dr. Barrick is a great place to start

December 15th, 2014
I have had no problems with the staff and find Dr Erickson patient and understanding. She listens and works with me. She is willing to try different approaches to things if one does not work. She really listens and responds to my problems and questions better than any Doctor I have had before.

June 4th, 2014
Poor communication, poor follow up, little results
I have been seeing Dr. Erickson for several months now and I have not been satisfied by her care at all. I will say, visits with her are longer than most, but with little result. I have abnormal test results, but waited over two weeks to be told them by phone from the MA. When I wanted to ask a few questions I had to schedule an appointment, a week out. I am having several, varied issues and have been told by her in multiple office visits "I don't know what's wrong". I have been sick for months with many issues that have been recurrent for years as well and have received no plan of treatment from her, just to "monitor closely" and see her in 3 months. I have lost weeks of work, spent hundreds of dollars on visits and tests with her and a specialist (I had to ask to see) and still cannot get any answers from her or even proper communication from her office. I am finding another doctor and I do not recommend seeing Dr. Erickson.

September 11th, 2013
The way healthcare SHOULD be!
After reading some of these reviews, I had to laugh out loud. It sounds like some of these "issues" are related to drug seeking nonsense. Being vicious because they did not get their fix??? Snobs, Really?? This is one of the least pretentious medical offices that I have been to in the Springs. I have been seeing Dr. Erickson for a year. She and her staff have been nothing but stellar in their care and treatment. I have never experienced rudeness or long wait times for appointments OR meds. I have also never had the type of appointment before where the doctor spends more than 5 minutes with you....Dr. Erickson spent an hour with me on my first visit, she took time to explain test results etc. She truly practices "old school" medicine & I really appreciate that. So for those "patients" out there that feel the need to spew about Dr. Erickson & her staff....Have a look at your intentions. WE are responsible for our bodies, our health, AND our happiness. It is not our healthcare providers job to make us whole. They are just our guides.

July 15th, 2013
very rude staff, dr seems to be very judgemental
I thought id give her a try as my doctor, first her staff is nothing but a bunch of rude girls. The doctor would ask me a question and if it wasn't an answer that she liked she would just stare at me. (kind of awkward) It was just bizarre. she gave me a depression test and told me I was depressed,(like I didn't already know).but she made it sound like it was this huge medical discovery....she asked me if I wore my seatbelt and I said yeah sometimes and she just gave me this rude look. Just overall really not a good Dr. I will not be going back and I will not recommend her to anyone. The best way I can describe her and her staff is stuck up. If attitude isn't that important to you then give her a try.

April 26th, 2013
Doctor having issues?
I agree with MANY of the other reviews on here. Doctor used to be great, office staff sucked, now might be having "personal issues" or whatever because she NEVER CALLED ME BACK about my regular rx that I've had with her for 3 years. SUDDENLY some woman was there to greet my son and I last visit in mid-December and THAT MA never called in an rx again. I followed up 3 months in a row, each month begging for an rx that used to be called in regularly for years and from even my previous dr. NO REFILLS . If I hadn't cut myself down at that point, I would have been in the ER thanks to Dr. E. and finally dr. E called me in 1/2 month rx and her office girl told me that her NEW POLICY is to let the patients self-police by simply cutting off their rx when she wants to cash in on an office visit. I told the office help that this is not in keeping with her Hippocratic Oath and that, as a fully disclosed self-pay patient I felt I was being neglected as a patient and that it wasn't fair for the docs new policy to make me sick in my body without her concern at all: RESPONSE? No call back, cut me off dangerous meds cold turkey and sent me a note in the mail registered saying that I have a condition that requires "ongoing care" so that she won't be seeing me anymore and I can pay for a copy of my records. It's on my lawyers desk at legal aid right now and I have written a complaint to the American Medical Association as well as the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies. All this being said, I am the type of patient that hates meds and got myself off several while under doctors care, all with her consent. Always been a compliant patient and the doctor is simply drumming up easy money now by cutting off people in need of medical services in favor of making quick money. During the fires, I had just been released from hospital on oxygen and breathing treatments and had to have an er doc call me in albuterol bc Dr. Erickson shut down shop with NO WAY to contact her in emergency, simply an answering machine with a message to go to the hospital. It's best to know ahead of time...this is NOT a compassionate and caring doctor. Period. Stay clear if you care about your health or else you may be subject to harm such as I am right now because of the Dr. prescribing addictive drugs through her pill mill and then thinking she can control people by cutting said drugs off. She picked the wrong patient to harm. I'll tell you that...I am going to be healthier than ever DESPITE this "Dr.'s" intention to cause me physical harm and withdrawals. What kind of a person would DO such a thing? Ask yourself...