Dr. Elizabeth Erickson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2017
Mixed up labs
I went in for annual pap and blood tests. Had to pay an office visit to get my results, which were normal. When I asked her why they couldn't just call or mail me the normal results like usual, she got huffy and said they have reasons for what they do. A month later I get a letter saying pap specimens got mixed up, wanted me to come back and have another pap which they would pay for. She was supposed to order a sleep apnea evaluation, never did. Was a patient for over 10 years and did not receive courtesy letter from her that she was leaving. What happened, Dr. Erickson, you used to be awesome?

April 20th, 2017
WHERE DID YOU GO?
2017 SHE LEFT AFTER 8+ YRS OF CARE! NO NOTICE MAIL VIA UC HEALTH SHE LEFT ME IN WONDER LOOKING FOR LOST AND FOUND. HOPE SHE CONTACTS ME.

February 8th, 2017
AWFUL CONTEMPTUOUS,Evil, Rude, Terrible, STAFF
The Rockrimmon staff can ONLY be described as patronizing, POWER-WEILDING minions; who care ONLY about your insurance & payment. Lazy, RUDE, INCOMPETENT, EVIL! After 8 years, I am FORCED to find a new physician.

September 23rd, 2016
I'll be nice. She took her time and asked, answered all my questions.

May 9th, 2016
My Dr
I've been going to Dr E. Erikson for I believe 5 years now . She's the one Dr in this town that will actually listen to you and look at your face because you are a person you don't get that much these days . She's an awesome Dr

January 19th, 2016
Time finds a true caring spirit from above!
Have seen her for right at 4 yrs now and every year she got a star. You cannot expect a miracle in 1 visit or even 2 visits. But I after cancer and chronic lung dies es have in 4 yrs found true compassion and care. And wouldnt ask for any other doctor at my dying side.

December 18th, 2015
Worst doc experience i have ever recieved. Billing was a nightmare.

March 3rd, 2015
My parents were patients of Dr. Erickson for years for the last four years my mother has been going to test after test Dr. Erickson was always slow to follow up. Making a long story short we talked my mother into trying our doctor within a couple weeks we found out she had Multiple Myeloma and was at the very end stages, Dr. Ericson never figured this out I wouldn't let my gold fish go to this doctor find another Dr. Barrick is a great place to start

December 16th, 2014
I have had no problems with the staff and find Dr Erickson patient and understanding. She listens and works with me. She is willing to try different approaches to things if one does not work. She really listens and responds to my problems and questions better than any Doctor I have had before.

June 4th, 2014
Poor communication, poor follow up, little results
I have been seeing Dr. Erickson for several months now and I have not been satisfied by her care at all. I will say, visits with her are longer than most, but with little result. I have abnormal test results, but waited over two weeks to be told them by phone from the MA. When I wanted to ask a few questions I had to schedule an appointment, a week out. I am having several, varied issues and have been told by her in multiple office visits "I don't know what's wrong". I have been sick for months with many issues that have been recurrent for years as well and have received no plan of treatment from her, just to "monitor closely" and see her in 3 months. I have lost weeks of work, spent hundreds of dollars on visits and tests with her and a specialist (I had to ask to see) and still cannot get any answers from her or even proper communication from her office. I am finding another doctor and I do not recommend seeing Dr. Erickson.

September 11th, 2013
The way healthcare SHOULD be!
After reading some of these reviews, I had to laugh out loud. It sounds like some of these "issues" are related to drug seeking nonsense. Being vicious because they did not get their fix??? Snobs, Really?? This is one of the least pretentious medical offices that I have been to in the Springs. I have been seeing Dr. Erickson for a year. She and her staff have been nothing but stellar in their care and treatment. I have never experienced rudeness or long wait times for appointments OR meds. I have also never had the type of appointment before where the doctor spends more than 5 minutes with you....Dr. Erickson spent an hour with me on my first visit, she took time to explain test results etc. She truly practices "old school" medicine & I really appreciate that. So for those "patients" out there that feel the need to spew about Dr. Erickson & her staff....Have a look at your intentions. WE are responsible for our bodies, our health, AND our happiness. It is not our healthcare providers job to make us whole. They are just our guides.

July 15th, 2013
very rude staff, dr seems to be very judgemental
I thought id give her a try as my doctor, first her staff is nothing but a bunch of rude girls. The doctor would ask me a question and if it wasn't an answer that she liked she would just stare at me. (kind of awkward) It was just bizarre. she gave me a depression test and told me I was depressed,(like I didn't already know).but she made it sound like it was this huge medical discovery....she asked me if I wore my seatbelt and I said yeah sometimes and she just gave me this rude look. Just overall really not a good Dr. I will not be going back and I will not recommend her to anyone. The best way I can describe her and her staff is stuck up. If attitude isn't that important to you then give her a try.