A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Erwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erwin
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Erwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Erwin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erwin graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Erwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- University of Virginia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Erwin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Erwin practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Erwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Erwin practices Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Allergists.