A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Erwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erwin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Erwin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erwin graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Erwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- University of Virginia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Erwin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Erwin practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Erwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Erwin practices Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Allergists.