A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Erwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Erwin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erwin graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Erwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- University of Virginia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan