Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Etemad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Etemad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Etemad
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Etemad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Etemad, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Etemad graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Etemad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Landsiedel Etemad DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Etemad practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Etemad has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Etemad practices Family Medicine near Greenbrae, CA.
See Greenbrae Family Physicians.