Dr. Elizabeth Etemad DO Patient Reviews

July 22nd, 2012
I have no faith in her diagnoses. Other doctors have diagnosed the opposite of what she said.
I changed doctors because of her. When the local pharmacist questioned a prescription, I knew it was time to get out while I could.

July 13th, 2012
Excellent physician
Dr. Etemad is extremely thorough. She spends time with you listening to your issues. She is very compassionate and caring. She goes the extra mile in caring for her patients. I'm very lucky to have her as my doctor.

June 3rd, 2010
Compassion in action does exist
I moved almost 300 miles away from Marin County several years ago. There was no way I was giving up my relationship with Dr Etemad and her amazing team.I've been in hospice work for a long time and so, sadly am aware that it can be very difficult to find compassion and efficiency in the medical arena. However, as I've dealt with my own medical issues, some debilitating, I'm always comforted by knowing Dr Etemad is there. These guys, Prima Medical Group in Larkspur, are what I wish all my clients could experience during the vulnerability illness can create. THEY GIVE ME HOPE!

September 7th, 2008
VERY COMPASSIONATE & THOROUGH
I have been seeing Dr. Etemad for some time now for a pre-existing condition. She has been wonderful with explaining what is going on, as well as giving me other options for treatment. She is a very sweet lady who in my opinion goes above and beyond what is expected of her.