A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Evans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Parenting Issues
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Evans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Evans practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Evans practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.