Dr. Elizabeth Evers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 15th, 2015
Excellent physician. She got me in and out in a timely manner, and was very gentle with treatment.

December 14th, 2014
She is the best dermatologist I have EVER had!

January 3rd, 2014
Does not accept Medicare patients
I called for an appointment with Dr. Evers and was told that office does not accept Medicare patients. As a courtesy, perhaps the office needs to change their list of accepted insurance plans on their web listings.

May 7th, 2012
the best
Dr. Evers is amazing. There is sometimes a wait in the office but she is personable, accurate and friendly. She is thorough, a great diagonistician and surgeon. She also knows when it is appropriate to send a patient to another doctor. I would recommend Dr. Evers very highly.

February 27th, 2012
Amazing doctor!!
Dr. Evers has diagnosed my skin cancer twice, once when it was missed by another doctor. She is incredibly professional and warm and nurturing, whether the procedure is strictly medical or cosmetic. I cannot recommend her more highly. Her staff, including her nurse, Annie, and her physician's assistant, Chris are also wonderful. The staff is always available for questions or concerns and their knowledgeable, caring approach is calming and reassuring in any situation.

June 29th, 2010
Awesome Doctor...
I was referred to Dr. Evers by a family member. I was so thankful to find a great doctor. She is kind, professional and has a wonderful bedside manner. She spends time with her patients and shares her knowledge with them in a way that gives piece of mind. She is authentic and truly cares for her patients and their health and well being. Her nurses and staff are very courteous. I recently had an emergency and called the office to request a same day visit without an appointment. The person I spoke with was understanding and actually thanked me for being able to come in at the only time they were able to fit me in the schedule ! My daughter is also a patient of Dr. Evers. I would highly recommend her to anyone. In my opinion...doctors like Dr. Evers are "hard to find."

December 8th, 2008
she's my doctor
She si very good and has worked with my Mom amd Grandmother as well.