Dr. Elizabeth Eversull MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

July 26th, 2013
Don't go see this doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Eversull for 2 and half years and I've been a cash patient for most of my 2+ years. Just recently she changed her policies were you need to see her and the nurse for your prescriptions ever month in which is very expensive because she doesn't take medicare. Since the changes, I ask what the charges are every time I call for my appointment so that I can budget since I'm on disability. Well today as scheduled, the nurse came in did her thing and said doctor Eversull will be in to make sure I'm doing OK, NOT. Her side kick Juan arrived in which I felt uncomfortable due to the simply fact that I didn't know him. He started off telling me what a low life I am because my balance has not been paid and that today's appointment was going to cost me twice as much as they told me on the phone. Also this appointment was also twice as much as my last months charges for the same service (remember I called to check pricing). He told me that his staff makes mistakes on price and this is the price. Well his tone and the way he talking to me was not acceptable to any human being and that no one deserves to be talked to like that. He argued with me for about 10 minutes in which I've already been there for an hour without seeing the doctor. I decided to get up walk out of the examine room and tell him what I thought and he was speaking with Dr. Eversull about me. I told him and Dr. Eversull that I will find another doctor and the way that I was treated was unacceptable. They still made me pay my bill with no prescriptions for my chronic pain in my back. Dr. Eversull needs to get rid of Juan and also get a handle on the staff she is hiring before she losses all her patients. I feel relived in some ways because recently other doctors were telling me to get rid of her because she diagnosed me with a disease that I didn't have and gave me medication for that disease. I then went to two different specialists that handles that disease and both told me I didn't have any form of that disease. Watch out for this doctor and her staff......I would give zero stars for this doctor but it won't let me.

July 18th, 2013
Great doc
I love Dr. Eversull and her staff. She is the most caring physician I've ever been to. For the first time in my (long) life, I found a doctor that understands chronic back pain. She has made my pain tolerable for 6+ years now. I would recommend her to any person suffering from CHRONIC PAIN.

May 17th, 2013
Not Professional AT ALL!
The last time I went to Pure Healing, there was this new guy there by the name of Juan. Juan walks around like he's the owner of the clinic. Dr. Eversull needs to put her foot down and control Juan's ego. He's very rude and doesn't not know how to talk nor treat the patients. She has a whole people as her staff. To me, it seems like 2013 has not been a good year for her. She changes staff like every 2 months. She takes too long with her patients and I have to sit there and wait 30+ minutes after my appointment schedule to be seen. If she needs more time with the patients, then she shouldn't book her appointments so close together. When I am finally able to see her, she's only in for like 5-10 minutes, depending if I have a procedure or not. She has started this new thing where patients have to come in every month for a medication appointment and most of the time, she doesn't even ask about my meds, she just asks how I'm doing and other irrelevant things and she walks out. Eversull needs to get it together or she will be losing a lot of patients soon. The time I was there, just recently, patients were upset about their perscriptions not being done right or something wasn't signed off. The nurse needs to slow down and stop being in such a rush.

May 4th, 2013
MONEY HUNGRY over PATIENT SERVICE
Long story short... I started going to Dr. Eversull about 2 years ago with my back problems. Was great! The nurses were awesome and other front and back office staff were outstanding! After a period of time the "good" staff was left and it went downhill from there. As of today, the staff are rude and uneducated. *** My FINAL visit to this doctor was when I called in to get a refill and was told I had to come in from now on for a "check-up" for every time I needed a prescription refill. THAT'S ONCE A MONTH!! I go ahead and schedule for he next day because she's got me addicted to pills (NO CHOICE BUT TO SHOW UP) and I wait and wait, get ignorant staff members tellling me if I don't pay my balance that she wouldn't see me. **WHY WOULDN'T A COMPETENT DOCTOR NOT TELL ME THAT ON THE PHONE WHEN I SCHEDULED MY APPOINTMENT?? SOOOO...I finally go in to the exam room. And HERE'S THE KICKER: 1) NURSE TAKE MY BLOOD PRESSURE. ALL GOOD. 2) EVERSULL WALKS IN AND SPENDS LITERALLY 2 MINUTES ASKING IF I'M STILL GOING TO MARRIAGE COUNSELING AND WALKS OUT!! BAM!!! $200 DOWN THE DRAIN!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTICE!!! IT HAS GONE DOWNHILL IN THE PAST 3-4 MOMTHS and IT'S A MONEY OVER PATIENT CARE PRACTICE!! TRUST ME!!

February 17th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Would recommend to anyone in physical pain.

February 11th, 2012
Spinal Pain
I went because I was suffering for about 1 1/2 years with pain in my tailbone. Treatment was conservative and progressed until relief was found. I appreciated being kept completely informed throughout the process.

November 16th, 2010
patient
She actually cares, and perform tests and procedures other doctors just won't or can't do. She doesnt just throw drug after drug at me or pu ...

August 4th, 2008
Dr. Eversull is wonderful with her patients. The waiting time should not be an issue because you could be the next patient she's attempting to offer assurance about the procedure.