A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Forsyth Anderson MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth F. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Anderson practices Internal Medicine near Centreville, VA.
See Centreville Internists.