Dr. Elizabeth Halabuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Halabuk?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Halabuk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2017

Poor choice for a concierge doctor

Dr. Anderson sent a letter offering flu shots beginning on a specific date and time. After driving over an hour through rush hour traffic, my wife and I signed in...and we waited. And, waited. And, waited. After sitting in the waiting room for over an hour an 15 min. we were told by Nora that there were no flu shots. You could hear Dr. Anderson's god-awful loud laugh in the background the whole time we were waiting. She didn't even bother to come out and apologize for making such an error - apparently, the flu vaccines were there, they just hadn't been refrigerated. She never came out to apologize. In fact, she never admits it when SHE's wrong about anything. Very disgusted with her overall lack of professionalism.

June 27th, 2016

Elizabeth (Beth) Anderson is an excellent doctor.

Elizabeth (Beth) Anderson is an excellent doctor. I truly trust her with my well being.

June 1st, 2010

Great Doctor!

Very thorough and professional. Great empathy with patient.

September 8th, 2009

My husband and I have been Dr. Andreson's patients for 9 years.

When years ago Dr. Anderson made a move from Burke to Centreville, VA, we did not have a second thought and moved with her making an adjustment from having no commute time to her office to a 25 minute commute. In our opinion, it is hard to find a doctor paying more attention to what a patient says. She is an excellent diagnostician, capable of explaining complex issues to her patients in plain English, and on a personal side - always very courteous, personable and warm - qualities that are hard to come by in a rationed (time wise) environment. When my husband's health insurance company changed recently so did the list of preferred providers. Unfortunately, Dr. Anderson was not on that list. Because of all of the above, and Dr. Anderson's amazing ability and willingness to remember individual health histories and issues, my husband did not think twice and remained her patient despite a much higher out of pocket cost to us. It was worth it giving Dr. Anderson's professional credentials. We always were and will continue recommending her to our friends and colleagues as a family physician for her knowledge and excellent treatment of her patients. So far, she is the best doctor we have had.

March 25th, 2009

Outstanding practitioner. Listens and is very caring. Best I have had in 25 years of seeing medical doctors.

January 30th, 2009

long term patient

As Dr. Anderson's patient for more than 5 years, I would strongly disagree with the comments of "anonymous". Dr. Anderson is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered; she is simply a wonderful human being. While the sentiment expressed by the prior reviewer may be true for a few, the vast majority of her patients can't wait for her return on 2/2/09. I tried to get an appointment today, but was told the next opening is 2/25/09. I'll wait because she is the best.

May 21st, 2008

THE BEST OF THE BEST

Dr.Anderson is by far the best primary care physician I have ever had. Besides her impeccable educational background, she listens to what you have to say, you never feel rushed, she explains everything in layman's terms to you and encourages my input at any time. It is very obvious that she keeps up with all the literature that is critical to her profession. Whenever I give her name as my Primary Care Physician to medical staff at other specialists I am seeing, her name is recognized instantly as a doctor who is highly regarded as one of the very best physicians around. On top of all of that, she is also the most amicable doctor I have ever known. She makes you feel very special! I am so very fortunate to have found her!

September 10th, 2017