A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Howell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howell
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Howell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Howell, Ed.D, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Howell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Fulton Howell Ed.D and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth F. Howell practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Howell has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Howell practices Addiction Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.