A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Howell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Howell, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Howell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Howell MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Howell practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Howell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Howell practices Addiction Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Adolescent Specialists.