A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Fabens is Excellent. Dr. Fabens has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Fabens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabens graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fabens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Fabens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Fabens practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Fabens practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Fabens, Dr. Isabelle Fabens, Dr. Lisa Fabens, Dr. Bette Fabens, Dr. Babette Fabens, Dr. Marybeth Fabens, Dr. Buffy Fabens, Dr. Elsa Fabens