Dr. Elizabeth Fagan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Fagan?

Excellent except for a few things

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Caring, professional, knowedgable physician... good listener... not too quick with the meds... ...each visit there is a miscommunication with staff, maybe because the (evening!) practice has gotten so busy? They are nice too but sometimes I feel like I am talking about personal stuff to someone who isn't a doctor or possibly even a nurse, I'm not sure, out in the lobby...To me Dr. Fagan seems like a "normal" person and come to think of it in a Dr. that is a rarity. Definitely could use a computerized system to follow up with issues, future recommendations, and future appointments. My dentist does it, why not "Summit Medical Group?" It's just software.

outstanding docor

Posted on December 4th, 2009

I have never met a doctor who cared so much about my family. She always had enough time for us wether it was a medical problem or an emotional one. She made me feel like I was a person not just a patient.

Posted on December 1st, 2014