A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Falola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Falola is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Falola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falola graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Falola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Omobola E Falola MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth O. Falola practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Falola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Falola practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.