A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Falola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Falola is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falola
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Falola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Falola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falola graduated from University Of Benin. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Falola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Omobola E Falola MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth O. Falola practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Falola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Falola practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.