Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always like Dr. Fang. She has always treated me and my family with a great deal of respect and professionalism.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Fang takes care of my family's eye health. She did my cataract surgery and the experience was great. Good follow up. She explains everything concisely and intelligently. She treats her patients with respect. I have recommended to friends.

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Please keep up the good work!

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and courteous I have been going to her for over 10 years.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Fang displays an easygoing manner that engenders great confidence in her skills and abilities. She and her staff assistant are polite and professional. I trust her and would recommend her without reservation.

Jun 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office seems more efficient than last visit, all my visits were pleasant. Dr. Fang is competent at her job, she asks questions with concerns to your health in a way where it seems like you're having a friendly conversation. She makes you feel at ease.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Keep up the excellent work.

Feb 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My doctor is very knowledgeable in her field; is very patient; she is very approachable; and I recommend her services to anyone.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Please keep up the great care that you have been provided to your patients.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
great experience & easy on my eyes show details great experience & easy on my eyes
Jan 12th, 2012

very courteous & professional, provides excellent care

Nov 18th, 2011

Im so happy with her service and staff. The office is small and intimate (what I like). She gives practical consult like buy a $25 pair of readers instead of spending a small fortune on glasses that do the same thing for my slight far sightedness.