Dr. Elizabeth Fasy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Fasy?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Fasy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2016

Exceptional medical assistance, great communication, and ease of meeting with Dr. Fasy.

March 25th, 2016

Dr. Fasy is vey thorough and reviews the diagnosis and prognosis in depth. Effective treatments as ordered by Dr. Fasy that works toward a resolution.

February 13th, 2016

Dr. Fasy and staff.

I cant say enough about Dr Fasy and her entire staff. I come away from every visit feeling like I am her only patient. I never feel rushed in any way and always get answers to any questions or concerns that might arise. I have never been happier with any medical service.

October 23rd, 2013

Excellent Dr

Dr. Fasy performed an excellent examination. She clearly explained everything about my possible condition, even taking the time to draw me a picture and basically give me a class on hormones and glands. I have never been so impressed with any Dr. I left full of confidence in her and our plan to determine the cause if my problems.

July 13th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Fasy's for quite some time and I think she is an excellent doctor! Her staff always responds to my emails and voicemails in a timely manner.

June 28th, 2011

Must schedule appt weeks to months in advance due to her ltd working hours. She keeps her distance from the patient, almost as if she's afraid to get too close. When I returned for f/u lab work, the office staff ignored me and never called me back for lab work. I had already decided I would not go back to this so-called specialist when I rec'd word she was leaving her Atlanta practice. Still doesn't resolve the issues of apathy w/ the office staff.

January 18th, 2010

A Plus

As a medically phobia patient I'm grateful for the kind compassionate care I've received from Dr. Fasy. She listens! Answers WebMD questions! Never acts rushed! Is verbally articulate! Has stellar "cred" from best medical schools in US. Great to find A+ care in ATL for a change!

January 14th, 2010

Patient Care

Dr. Fasy is an excellent doctor. She is very attentive I never feel rushed. Her staff is excellent! I'm checked in within five minutes of arriving and her nurse always remembers my name and ask how my kids are doing. The lady in the lab makes me feel comfortable and I barely feel the stick at all. I would highly reccomend this office!!

July 22nd, 2009

Love Dr. Fasy

She is caring and caming doctor who gets straight to the point, tells you what is going on from the start. She is very thorough in evaluating you and explains exactly what everything means once you get the results. She works closely wtih you to help you find a solution to your problem or endocrine issue. The staff is pretty bad in this office and I've left thinking that I would never go back because they're so scattered and quite rude (the nurse who does bloodwork is fabulous), but you get past that when you think that you don't want to lose Dr. Fasy as your doctor.

February 1st, 2017