A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Faulconer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Faulconer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Faulconer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulconer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Faulconer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Faulconer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Faulconer practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Faulconer has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Faulconer practices Psychiatry near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Psychiatrists.