Dr. Elizabeth Faulconer Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Faulconer?

for serious patients only

Posted on February 28th, 2017

If you are truly seeking to get down to the bottom of medication issues, while processing complex issues, Dr. Faulconer is a good choice. I think her fees for an hour are reasonable, plus she goes out of her way to coordinate with other physicians. She expects patients to be committed to their care. She has a tremendous amount of experience.

Mixed Review

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Dr. Falconer seems very knowledgeable, compassionate, and she spent a good deal of time with me. But I feel the amount of time was not sufficient to make the diagnosis that she made. Since then, I feel the diagnosis was wrong. But now, it is in my medical records and it affects me like I'm a stereotyped actor... It prejudices other providers who now see me. I'm not sure how to correct my own PMI!

Uncertain

Posted on September 11th, 2011

Sometimes, well often, I am uncertain what she think about my problems. I think she likes me, but I avoid difficult subjects, and to some extent she lets me do this. Maybe it is because I am trying to deal with a lot right now.

Opinion

Posted on August 20th, 2011

I don't know what she thinks, but she could drop me in a flash I think. And that makes me uncomfortable.

Dr. Faulconer

Posted on December 4th, 2010

I do not understand what the last person meant. Hope they come back and say. I think she is smart and caring. We have disagreed on some things, but she does not hold it against you. She knows what I am going though and is trying to help me. It is good to have someone who cares and doesn't try to tell me what to do.

She seems caring

Posted on August 18th, 2010

She seems like a good person and knowledgable.

Not a good experience