Dr. Elizabeth Ferrara MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology San Diego, CA

2.5

February 25th, 2011
Awesome availably, great communication
Not only did she make a same day appt after talking with my son's primary physician because of health concerns of my son's kidneys, she also communicated to his primary physician very timely and regularly. She has gone over every aspect of my son's health condition and has made it very clear to me what each step we were taking involved and explained the reasoning behind each test/procedure.I would have no other doctor assisting me with my son's condition. I am very pleased with her practices and have never had an issue with her beside manner/medical practices or care.

December 7th, 2009
Dr. Ferrara treated my son over several years for a rare genetic disease. She was rude, overbearing and arrogant to the point of ignoring other doctor's advice and my own. My son fell into a coma as a direct result of HER orders and needed to be medivaced to a level four tertiary hospital. He was hospitalized for several weeks because of her. We almost lost him. To this day, I feel certain she would never admit any wrong doing. I would travel to a different county before I would let her touch any of my children, ever.