A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferucci graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ferucci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth D Ferucci MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Ferucci practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Rheumatologists.