Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci
Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Ferucci is affiliated with Alaska Native Medical Center, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Providence Extended Care Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Farah Madhani-Lovely
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Brian Mcmahon
Dr. David Templin