A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferucci
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferucci graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ferucci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth D Ferucci MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Ferucci practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Ferucci practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Rheumatologists.