Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Devos
Dr. Elizabeth Devos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Fort Stewart, GA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Devos is affiliated with Winter Haven Hospital, UF Health Jacksonville and Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Devos has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Elizabeth Devos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Stephen Macdade
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Emily Fontan
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi17
Dr. Joseph Shiber
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi21