A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Flanigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Flanigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Flanigan, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanigan graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flanigan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth York Flanigan MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Y. Flanigan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Flanigan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Flanigan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: University Place, WA.
See Silver Spring Pediatricians.