A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Foglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Foglia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Foglia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Foglia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ellen Foglia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth E. Foglia practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Foglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Foglia practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.