Dr. Elizabeth Forbes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 5th, 2014
Best OB/GYN in Illinois!
Dr. Forbes was my wife's OB/Gyn and she just loved her. No other physician comes close to the level of service and professionalism exhibited by Dr. Forbes. She is a wonderful doctor who really listens to her patients. Her calm demeanor also puts you at ease and she is extremely knowledgeable. Great physician!

February 4th, 2013
Best doctor I have ever seen
I was seeking a referral for an OBGYN, especially since I am over 40 and trying to conceive for the first time. Dr. Forbes and her staff are very good. She is very accommodating in making appointments and being very thorough in her examinations. The Center has all of the medical equipment necessary to take care of tests quickly and promptly. Dr. Forbes has an excellent bedside manor and follows up quickly. She is easy to talk to and has been very accurate in her diagnosis. I never feel rushed and she will spend time discussing questions over the phone as well. I am probably just not use to this level of treatment, but I definitely appreciate it. I am very glad my friend referred me to Dr. Forbes.