A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Fray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Fray is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fray graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Fray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Fray MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Fray practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Fray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Fray practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Geriatric Doctors.