A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Fray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Fray is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fray
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fray Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fray graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Fray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Fray MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Fray practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Fray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Fray practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Geriatric Doctors.