A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Frazier is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frazier
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Frazier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Frazier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frazier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Frazier MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Frazier practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Frazier has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Frazier practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians and Little Rock Cardiologists.