A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Frazier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Frazier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frazier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Frazier MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Frazier practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Frazier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Frazier practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians and Little Rock Pediatric Specialists.