Overall Review

May 28th, 2016
Find yourself another doctor!! Incompetent!!
Dr. Elizabeth Freedman has extremely poor listening skills!! I've been going through an extremely difficult time with my health and she's been both unprofessional to me and my pharmacist, who had to call me and ask what she was talking about (she was either looking at the wrong patients record or not in her right mind). I called and thought I had straightened everything out, but when my husband goes to pick up my (medically necessary) medication, she called in enough for 5 days!! It's now a holiday weekend and I have no medication!! I called again early today and just called again!! She has no compassion and is negligent. I will be filing a formal complaint.

April 23rd, 2015
Dr. Freedman is great. Courteous. Professional. Knowledgeable. Concerned. Smart. Perfect GP.

July 11th, 2014
Very personable and caring! Very smart and trustworthy!

August 5th, 2010
Im finding a different doctor!
Dr. Freedman is an overall nice women but not a great physician. I have had her as my doctor and my childrens doctor for over a year.Not only is she terrible with kids but she is incompotent. I have suffered from sever listing in my back which she has found no diagnoses for. She continues to make me see her monthly and each visit continues to switch my medication. She has even forgotten several times what medications she has put me on. I feel like her lab rat! I need a diagnoses not pills to cover up the problem!

December 4th, 2008
Top Notch doctor
She is a wonderful and caring professional. She takes al little bit to warm up to...but once she does, she is great. Her staff is very courteous and makes you feel like family. They call you back w/i the same day and are always very pleasant. She is not afraid to say that she doesn't know, but will find out the correct answer and get back to you.