A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth French is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. French has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Shane French MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. French practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth French has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth French practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Houma, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.