A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Friedman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Child Friedman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Friedman practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Allergists and Rochester Internists.