A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Friedman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Child Friedman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Friedman practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Allergists and Rochester Internists.