A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Friedman is Excellent. Dr. Friedman has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Friedman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Asthma, Eczema, and Food Allergy Hypersensitivity.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Friedman practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Friedman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, NY.
See Rochester Allergists and Rochester Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Friedman, Dr. Bess Friedman, Dr. Bessie Friedman, Dr. Beth Friedman, Dr. Betsy Friedman, Dr. Bette Friedman, Dr. Bettie Friedman, Dr. Bettina Friedman