A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Frost, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Frost has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Pepperell Frost MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth P. Frost practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Frost has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Frost practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.