A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frost
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Frost Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Frost, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Frost has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Pepperell Frost MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth P. Frost practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Frost has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elisabeth Frost practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.