A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frost
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frost Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Frost, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Frost has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Pepperell Frost MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth P. Frost practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Frost has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elisabeth Frost practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.