A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Briggs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Briggs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Briggs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Briggs MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Briggs practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Briggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Briggs practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Endocrinologists.