Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Briggs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briggs
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Briggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Briggs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Briggs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Briggs MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Briggs practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Briggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Briggs practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Endocrinologists.