A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Doherty, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Doherty has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Grace Doherty MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Doherty practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Doherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Doherty practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Pediatricians.