A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Doherty, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Mental Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doherty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Doherty practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Doherty practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA and Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Pediatricians.