A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Holt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holt
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Holt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Holt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Holt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Gun Wha Holt MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Holt practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Holt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Holt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Gastroenterologists.