A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Holt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holt
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Holt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Holt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Holt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Gun Wha Holt MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Holt practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Holt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Holt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Gastroenterologists.