A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kelly is Good. Dr. Kelly has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul University Hospital
- Medical Center of Plano
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Kelly practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Kelly practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Allen Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Kelly, Dr. Isabelle Kelly, Dr. Lisa Kelly, Dr. Bette Kelly, Dr. Babette Kelly, Dr. Marybeth Kelly, Dr. Buffy Kelly, Dr. Elsa Kelly