A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical Center Of Plano
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Grey Kelly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Kelly practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Family Physicians.