Family Physicians
1111 Raintree Cir
Ste 210
Allen, TX 75013
972-727-9164
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Yahoo.
Aug 8th, 2014

Dr. Kelly is an AMAZING doctor, she knows her stuff and is EXTREMELY thorough when diagnosing and is very accurate. We love her! She has referred us to the best doctors too!!! LONG wait time at the office is very frustrating, especially when you are sick. It is difficult to get an appointment sometimes :/

|  Best of the best  |  show details
by Carissa H. on Apr 14th, 2014

Dr. Kelly has been my physician for the better part of 20 years. She has seen me through some difficult times and hasn't hesitated to refer me to a specialist, when needed. She is a rare find, in that she actually listens to me as a patient and will even tell me, "you know your body best". She is open to discussions, questions, and suggestions, unlike other physicians I have encountered over time. I would highly recommend Dr. Kelly, without hesitation, to anyone seeking a caring healthcare provider.

Oct 3rd, 2013

I have recently moved to Texas and was given Dr. Kelly's number by the Medical Referral Center's Physician Referral Line. I cannot adequately relay the lack of professional discourse I had with Dr. Kelly's Supervising Receptionist when I asked her several polite and simple questions regarding insurance. Ms. Evans was rude, unprofessional, and hung up the telephone on me during our conversation. When I called back to ask for the e-mail address of the office, I was told that they had no e-mail. Ms. Evans told me she was too busy to talk to me. I have always believed that the people one surrounds themselves with is a reflection of the person himself. If this is the case, perhaps Dr. Kelly should retire. And, I now wonder about the quality of health care provided. If this office is not connected to the internet, are they up to date in the practice of medicine?

|  The best doctor around!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Kelly since 1982. She has always been correct with her initial diagnosis, but always follows up with labs to be sure. She is the most caring doctor I have ever been to and I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing a doctor. In fact, I HAVE recommended her to others and they have all loved her as much as I do!

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
by angelmae at Citysearch on Dec 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

After reading Alexanderiainallen`s review, I`m not sure we went to the same doctor or maybe the mental health issue coding was not a mistake. Doctor Kelly has been my primary doctor for over 15 years and she has always been professional, knowledgeable and caring. It`s true she is not \"just out of medical school\" but she is very current on what`s new in the medical field. At the time of Alexandria`s visit Dr. Kelly`s office was outdated looking but that did not impact the quality of her care. She has since moved to new office. The one complaint is that her office manger can be difficult to deal with until you get to know her.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Im really happy with Dr Kelly.i was really unhappy with my past physician,who was very cold and business like so a friend told me abt dr Kelly.She has such a warm and caring personality.Always spends time ,asks questions,educates about the medical problem and great bed side manners. .Excellent diagnosis plus excellent physician.Ll recommend her to every one.

|  Joy  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

Dr. Kelly has been my primary doctor for 20 years. She is an excellent diagnostician and always aware of the newest medicines and trends. Overall she is an excellent physician. Her office manger can be gruff but I go to see Dr. Kelly, not her office manager.

Dec 10th, 2010

Dr. Kelly has been my PCP for 10 years and the only complaint I have is the wait time to see her, which is more of an organizational problem from a business standpoint than anything else.She has always been thorough and very caring. She spent plenty of time with me getting information, educating me about my problems/medications, and referring me to a specialist when needed. Her office staff has always been welcoming to me, professional, and friendly. She has moved offices a couple times since I've been with her and her new office is updated and prior negative reviews are not reflective of this. Dr. Kelly was very nice and professional as I went from seeing her with my mom in the room to seeing her by myself as I became an adult. She always made me feel comfortable.

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

I've seen Dr. Kelly for 18 years--she is very thorough and very down to earth. I trust her with any medical problem I've had.

|  not recommended  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2009

Very unprofessional behavior. Incorrectly diagnosed problem and treated me with a terrible and judging bedside manner.

by alexandrainallen on Jun 8th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Unless you are dying to feel like you are in a 1960s army hospital unit...DO NOT GO! Where to begin...I was told to expect me first appointment to take 2 hours, because Dr. Kelly is so thourough with new patients. When I got to my appointment, I sat in a

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by Joey on Nov 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Kelly is one of the finest doctors in the Dallas area. She makes sure that her patients are taken care of, and will run any and every test to be sure. She will also refer a patient to a specialist in a heartbeat if the need arises.||I am a "complicated" patient. Dr. Kelly saved my life because I was stubborn and didn't listen to her in regards to my Asthma. She got me to the hospital after I went to work sick, and realized "too late" that my inhaler was out.||She is caring and compassionate. Every doctor and specialist that I have seen in Dallas knows Dr. Kelly. She has a reputation that no one can dispute.||If you have a problem with the staff, please let her know. I've found that the majority of the time, doctors have no idea there is a problem. And quite honestly, she has a fine staff. You just need to communicate with them.||Hats off to Dr. Elizabeth Kelly.

by K.C. (not a patient of her now) on Nov 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

10/31/08 My wife is (not any more) a new pt with Dr. Kelly and she had her first appt last week. Our insurance had not yet provided us our ID cards and the office insisted we the new patient fee ($175) up front. We insisted they call the insurance to confirm coverage and they did but could not provide ID numbers as of yet. We offered to pay half the expense and either bill us or wait until insurance records were updated (this week). The office manager was very rude and did not wish to accomodate us in any manner. My wife was not feeling well at all and needed to see someone soon. We were extremenly disappointed in their complete lack of customer service/care. This office is NOT patient friendly and is money driven. I am going to write to the hospital system where this physician practices so they know what type of patient care this office provides. I hear she's a good physician, but the fact that her front staff is inflexible, rude and uncaring shows to the doc's poor judgement as a manager or employer. Her front staff is a reflection of her as is any staff for any business. I've never been to a physician's office where their mission is "poor patient care". We are very disappointed and will not seek medical attention from this office again. This office is a perfect model for bad patient care and poor customer service. We wish those who must visit our best wishes.||Our story ended with a good outcome, but had to visit the HCA McKinney Medical Center ED. Their ED staff took the necessary information, allowed us to pay the insurance copay and bill the insurance for any balance. My wife was treated and all is well. Thanks to the HCA McKinney Medical Center ED and their staff! Good people in great places make a difference in patient care!||K.C.

by Amanda W on Oct 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Kelly is extremely good at her job. She is very through and asks questions that you wouldn't see as being necessary. She is also helpful if she knows that money may be a problem. Her staff has always been extremely helpful and available to answer questions when she isn't available.