A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gaary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Gaary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gaary, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaary graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gaary has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Gaary MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Gaary practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Gaary has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Gaary practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NH and Nashua, NH.
See Stamford Radiologists.