A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Gabay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gabay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Lee Gabay MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Gabay practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Gabay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Gabay practices Internal Medicine near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Internists.