A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Gabay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gabay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans