A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Gabay is Excellent. Dr. Gabay has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Gabay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Gabay practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Gabay practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Bellingham, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Bellingham Internists, Bellingham Geriatric Doctors, and Bellingham Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Gabay, Dr. Isabelle Gabay, Dr. Lisa Gabay, Dr. Bette Gabay, Dr. Babette Gabay, Dr. Marybeth Gabay, Dr. Buffy Gabay, Dr. Elsa Gabay